Seniors’ Legal Clinics
We now offer legal services for seniors, who cannot otherwise afford assistance, at a number of locations once a month. To book an appointment call 604-688-1927 extension 258 and say you want to see a lawyer at a seniors legal clinic.
- 1st Tuesday – New Westminster from 2 to 4 pm at Seniors Services Society
Address: 750 Carnarvon Street, New Westminster
- 2nd Tuesday – Surrey from 2 to 4 pm at Surrey City Centre Library
Address: Room 205-10350 University Drive, Surrey
- 3rd Tuesday – Burnaby from 2 to 4 pm at Brentwood Community Resource Centre
Address: 2055 Rosser Avenue at Lougheed Hwy, Burnaby
- 4th Tuesday – North Shore from 10 am to 2 pm at North Shore Community Resources Society
Address: Capilano Mall, 2nd Floor, 201 – 935 Marine Dr, North Vancouver
- 4th Wednesday – West End from 11 am to 2 pm at West End Seniors Network Society, Kay’s Place
Address: Kay’s Place, Denman Place Mall, #118 – 1030 Denman Street, Vancouver
Special thanks to our community partners: Seniors Services Society, City of Surrey, Burnaby Community Services, North Shore Community Resources Society, and West End Seniors Network.
Seniors First BC Seniors Legal Clinics are made possible with funding from:
Note: to find out about obtaining legal information or assistance outside of these clinic hours, please phone our SAIL Line :
or toll-free 1-866-437-1940.